Welcome to the Frontline Managment Training in Canberra
Becoming a frontline manager is an exciting and meaningful career move. The Certificate IV in Frontline Management is already considered a valuable qualification to many employers and organizations. This qualification will enable you to develop the competencies required to perform the role of a skilled frontline manager.
This course is presented through 3 programs which align with the Units of Competency:
This course is mainly taught through simulated workplace which means that it is very practically based ensuring you will not only have the skills and tools to be an outstanding trainer, but will never be short of work in the industry.
You can also enrol into:
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice (HLT40312)
- Certificate IV in Aromatherapy (HLT42812)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT50307)
- Diploma of Aromatherapy (HLT51407)
- Diploma of Kinesiology (HLT51507)
- Certificate IV in Kinesiology
At Om Shanti College of Natural Therapies, we not only train you in natural therapies, but are completely committed to training you to have a hugely successful Clinic/Practice and be able to have additional income streams. This is why we offer the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40812)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)